- Mentors and mentees apply to participate by filling out the Mentor and Mentee sign-up forms.
- The CSA Mentoring progam matching committee will match mentors and mentees, guided by input from the sign-up form.
- Matches will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone outside the committee unless both parties agree to do so and self-disclose.
- Mentees will not be matched with their supervisor or work lead.
- Job class and seniority will not play a role in matching unless these factors are explicitly identified as important in the sign-up form.
- Mentors and mentees meet one-on-one for the duration of the program.